Sunday, October 16, 2011

Truthfully I never wanted anyone to judge my worth much less make me live on 1500.00 a month.

Well here we go today after my RRT debut at Bill D's Birthday. I got home to some shocking news. The VA has an obscure rule I missed in my long suffering attempt to live on my less than humanly possible figure of 850.00 a month SSD. Well after gaining my VA pension of 650.00 I had a meager monthly amount to deal with. now 1500.00 is just below the poverty line and there is a rule I missed saying that if my spouse took a job and worked the money would go against my VA pension dollar for dollar. Holly has had a job to help us make ends meet at a local cigarette store. I didn't know about the rule and we went right on trying to make it on our combined 3000.00 a month. now the VA tells me I'm being dropped from pension rolls and I owe back pay of 1500.00 a month.


It seems to me there is no justice in this world. I am seeking a nonprofit status for DCC and RTBM. as a matter of fact I'd like to not be beholding to the federal government in any way. they are truly forcing people to drastic measures beyond comprehension. Please let me know if the Government is doing anything like this to you also. I am starting a national Prayer Chain to take our lives back from the Robber barons who have convinced us of their saving plan of social security and VA pension. I say we all should make what we are worth and generate our own economy by operating on seed-faith principals as described in the 28th book of Deuteronomy. The first fifteen versus tells of Gods blessings but if you pay attention and read the complete book the balance deals with Curses for not giving God his due. Now we as disciples of the Bible must realize it is just as relevant today as when it was written, and we have a major job lying right in front of us within the pages of the Book. Pick up your copy and become a scholar and do what it says and we can surpass all these man made hocus pocus rules that leave us crying because there isn't enough for a loaf of bread much less a gallon of gas to travel freely about. Join with me and let's nip this problem in the bud by praying that this mountain move and expecting miracles from our seed and call a harvest that will provide exactly what God says . The windows of heaven will burst open and pour us out a Blessing which we will not possibly contain. Expect a miracle God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment