Thursday, October 27, 2011

Okay God I'll Slow Down and Take Better Care of Myself

During my Furious attempt at getting everything accomplished in the shortest ammount of time I have neglected to give my body time for proper rest and recooperation from my sometimes maddeningly furrious pace. I have logged over 19,000 miles on two seperate vehicles as I have begun my missionary work and starting my foundation for my church coming in the future.
I was Blasted down with a severe bronchitis attack at the VA Hospital yesterday during an ortho clinic review of my progress with my broken ankle. Needless to say the ankle is doing great but I need to slow waaay down and Put my feet up for a while and take some steroids and antibiotics. I also have been told to take the flu shot which I have been a devout non believer in for years, so I am perplexed as to what I should do. Guess I'll just lay it in God's hands and do His bidding.
Psalms 22 is what I was studying since Prayer meeting last night and it is so amazing to see text from a totally different time explain the crucifiction so plainly. King David, writer, Musician, Father of Jesus lineage and Prophet. some kind of guy I'd say and you?

http://www.npr.org/music/allsongs247/#storyspan03

No comments:

Post a Comment