Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ES-339 Ultra Epiphone Semi-Hollow Bodied Guitar

God has seen fit to supply my need immediately with a Sigma Acoustic Guitar I was presented by my new boss at the magazine. Richard is my guardian angel and has given me purpose to succeed where I have failed in the past I now am a subcontractor and can make what I'm worth, Praise God, I highly prize my services and feel I should be compensated in kind so with this job I am the limit of my net worth. My goal is to completely get off the government dole and live the way God intended. But you watch I'll Still get this rig for I'm seeding faith toward it and when I call the harvest you will be the beneficiaries by God's sweet music which will flow from my fingertips.








I need this guitar for the ministry. I have lost my old axe and now I must replace it with a comparable unit.













I found this one at Guitar Center for any Benefactors information.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment