Saturday, October 22, 2011

Iron Mountain COC rally 2011




Fall Colors Changing Christian Bikers Gathering in the Ouchita Mountains of Eastern Arkansas Attending the Spirit Filled Services that Provide the Fuel for the next Evangelic endeavor By the CMA to seek to serve God one Heart at a Time. This was the first rally I had a Gold ticket too I only wished I'd have had a Bike to attend it on. John Ogden SR preached a sermon for the lead off service Wednesday evening that set the tone for the week. I have sent the live-stream copy's to my Face Book page for you to experience for yourself. This is what the CMA is all about. Maybe next year I'll ride a Motorcycle there. I was just thankful God saw fit to make me well enough to not to have to be in a cast since my broken ankle just eleven weeks ago. Street Shoes were in for me Yippee. Praise God and Bless his Holy Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment