Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Seven (7)








My new Seagate 2 TB external Drive, Docc Logo, PrayBear with his constant Reminder to ask Forgiveness.

SEVEN (7)



Seven is the number tied to perfection. Today I reached my Seventh month of sobreity. Do I feel perfection? I Think not, I

do feel the comfort of the Lords Blessing and a new strength that I myself have never had before. {Psalms 2:11} tells us

{Obey the Lord with great fear.Be Happy, But Tremble.} I have the Knowledge to respect what the Lord has given me but at

all times my guard is sharp to Satan's sneaky ways of trying to make me falter and cause relapses. Praise God for the

strenght he has given me and praise God for the FEAR I hold in reference to maintaining my sobreity. As for today I have

no need to fallback to that failed lifestyle. My heating system has gone south and I used 1/4 of my latest gas purchase in

just four days. The heater cut off and on repeatedly and burned way too much gas for the temperature I had it set to.

Today a Heating and the AC company will come and inspect my unit and diagnose my problem. Will I have a slight part

failure that will be inexpensive to fix or will it be a major replacement due to the age of the system? I choose to

believe it will be an inexpensive part, Because the Bible tells me to go thru life with a positive attitude. Not fearful

of failure and setting up Satan to be able to create havoc with my life. You see if your attitude is right then Satan is

defeated from the start and things go more smoothly than you'd possibly imagine.

Disciples of Christ is gaining strength and momentum. All who come here and share in out online Prayers and take positive

actions in our lives gain success in our battles with our Hurts, Hang-ups, and Habits. Ultimately we are given positive

results in our search for Sobreity, serenity, and Ultimately salvation. Praise God and Remember John 14:6...

Google The Florida Boys and Download some good old Gospel Music I grew up listening to these guys and watching them before

church on Sunday mornings. They give a boost to your life from the Oldtime Country Gospel Hour Playlist of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment