Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to all and have a Happy and Sober New Year.





Karaoke has afforded me with a new Hobby which gives me strength and more Lung function than I had before I started doing it. I suppose that putting forth effort of any type will give you a marked improvement in your base health. This year I have decided to make a resolution which aims directly at a major character defect of mine. Selfishness;I will make every effort to do for others and forgo my self-centered only child mentality of everything I want I get and to heck with everybody else. I will give of my time and services and especially monetarily in my family and tithes and offerings. Do you have a character defect you need to address this year with a resolution too? Contact me and let me add you to my Prayer list for God's guidance and help in achieving our goal. God Bless and Happy Birthday Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment