Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Veterans Administration Karaoke Tuesdays In The Cafeteria




For four months I've been active in an activity that has given me a new wellspring of Blessings.  I sing Karaoke.  I have Fourth Phase COPD and Emphysema and have gained back the use of my lungs in a most exciting manner.  Through singing I have acquired a deeper breath and needed to use less ans less of the oxygen tanks I had been relegated to for the past three years.  I also have a new-found voice to praise my GOD with and do so at every opportunity.  I am a member of the CMA and have my own ministry called Read The Book Ministries.  I was Called by GOD to teach my fellow man, Bikers especially, to pick up a simple thing called a Book and to Read it and to try to comprehend what they read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment